Christmas Day







Kelan and Holly in their new cars Thanks Aunt Jenny and Uncle Brandon!!!





















This was one of the best Christmas's for me ever!! Janie is at the best age and has just been so excited for Santa to come to our house and now that we have Kelan our family just feels complete. Christmas day was perfect.. we got to sleep in until 7:30 and of course Janie was just so excited to see what Santa left her! I don't have very many pictures of the morning events because Ryan was videoing and taking pictures which of course means I'm in them... and let me say.. I'm not a pretty sight first thing in the morning!!!







Anyway, we had a great time opening presents and playing with all the new toys. The most special part was opening a suprise gify from Janie that she had made at school. It was the most adorable glittery picture frame ornament. As I opened it she said "Mom.. I made it extra glittery because I know you just LOVE glitter!!" And she's right, it was so adorable and I will keep it forever and ever!!







The day ended with going to my Dad's house for yet another gift exchange. The kids had a blast playing and opening their presents! It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

YAY - you updated! Kelan and Holly look like Wild Hogs! :-) Love you!