My niece was a little nervous from the loud noise at first But in the end she was singing and dancing! 



On our way the girls fell asleep.. they looked so cute in their matching Hannah outfits complete with a Hannah guitar purse and sparkly jacket! 
Tuesday night we took Janie to her first concert! My sisters husband was soo nice to get us the best tickets ever and my Mom was even nicer to buy them for us! My mother-in-law stayed at our house and watched Kelan for us so even Ryan got to go! We are such big Hannah Montana fans and watch her show every single night with Janie. I know, it may seem like she's kind of young for the show and even more so for the concert BUT in our defense.. has anyone watched tv at night on any channel?? There is NOTHING kid friendly and so we have made Hannah our nightly tradition. My sister, niece, me, my Mom, Ryan and Janie all drove together and once inside the look on Janie's face was priceless when she saw the arena. Ali and Aj were good, BUT I thought Hannah was so much fun and such a good show. Janie loved it and kept saying to me every time she changed her clothes.. "Mom, I HAVE to get that dress up!" Her favorite song was of course Best of Both Worlds (she knows every word). It was such a fun night and I can't wait to take her to more shows and concerts.. so fun having a girl!!
2 comments:
I was waiting for this post! I told Kamryn Janie got to go see Hannah and she was so excited for her! Then Payton from the other room goes....HANNA-TANNA!! If my two year old knows her by name/face, then Janie is not too young! (AND we dont even watch the show on a regualr basis!!)
I am so jealous! She looks so cute! Oh, Janie and Jocelyn do too! :-) I should have just taken Holly and explained to the doctor later why my 7 month old is deaf! So glad you guys got to go and now you don't get to bug Jon for tickets for a looong time. :-) Can't wait for a new episode to come out! Love you guys!
Post a Comment