Janie's self portrait

Today I got Janie's FIRST progress report for preschool. I have been SO excited to see what it would say and how she is doing. Of course we think she's perfect BUT it is always nice to get another's perspective! ;) Anyway, I just had to post about it because she did great in all of her subjects and recieved a "P" (progressing at an age appropriate level) in almost everything. I also wanted to share a few of the comments left by her teachers..
Social-Communicative Activities
Janie displays age-appropriate performance in her socialization. She is outgoing and confident among her peers. Janie has many preschool friends. She enjoys being a leader! (I am especially proud of this and I hope she will always be a leader and have lots of friends.)
Janie is a wonderful dancer and singer! We love watching her perform! (So, they do know my Janie.. this is a trait we think she got from her Aunt Katie considering neither Ryan or I are very much of attention seekers!!)
Janie is a wonderful singer! She is very talented and enjoys sharing her songs with us! (hmm.. I'm starting to think we are missing her calling in life, if only there wasn't a Britney Spears to scare the crap out of us!)
She also got a "fantastic", "super" and "great job" in rhyming, recognizing letters/ numbers and writing her name. (sadly I had no idea she could recognize letters or numbers... hello Mom, pay attention!!!)
We are very, very proud of our little Janie. She makes us laugh every single day with her performances and with the things she says. It is always interesting to see what outfit Janie will dress-up in for the day and we love watching her use her amazing imagination. We love her so much and we're so glad she's doing good in school!
Social-Communicative Activities
Janie displays age-appropriate performance in her socialization. She is outgoing and confident among her peers. Janie has many preschool friends. She enjoys being a leader! (I am especially proud of this and I hope she will always be a leader and have lots of friends.)
Janie is a wonderful dancer and singer! We love watching her perform! (So, they do know my Janie.. this is a trait we think she got from her Aunt Katie considering neither Ryan or I are very much of attention seekers!!)
Janie is a wonderful singer! She is very talented and enjoys sharing her songs with us! (hmm.. I'm starting to think we are missing her calling in life, if only there wasn't a Britney Spears to scare the crap out of us!)
She also got a "fantastic", "super" and "great job" in rhyming, recognizing letters/ numbers and writing her name. (sadly I had no idea she could recognize letters or numbers... hello Mom, pay attention!!!)
We are very, very proud of our little Janie. She makes us laugh every single day with her performances and with the things she says. It is always interesting to see what outfit Janie will dress-up in for the day and we love watching her use her amazing imagination. We love her so much and we're so glad she's doing good in school!
1 comment:
YAY Janie! She is so fun and cute and entertaining! How fun to get such a good progress report. I have to agree about Britney scaring the crap out of us! I will keep Holly as far from fame as I can. And, as far as the Katie comment...you were just a closet performer...and are you kidding me with Ryan, he is such a stage stealer! :-)
Post a Comment