

Today is my niece Jocelyn's 7th Birthday! Amazing how 7 years can just fly by! We love our Joci SO much and can't imagine life without her. She is Janie's BCF and they are so close that I know if I never have another girl Janie will always have Joc to be "cousin sisters" with. These are a few reasons why we love Jocelyn so much..
1. She is the only child I have ever been in a "physical" fight with. I was watching her when my sister was getting her hair cut and she decided to scratch my face off (even drew blood) because I wouldn't let her get out of the van. I just protected myself with my hands and took the punches! We were in her van at the time and so after she was done beating me up she crawled behind the back seat and was really quiet for a really long time. I just sat there to let her get herself back together and pretty soon I heard a little voice say" I'm really sorry aunt Carrie". That is the thing I love the most about you Joc.. you are spunky and sassy but you will always say your sorry in the end. You have a big heart!
2. Your lips.. you definately got those smackers from your Mom!
3. You let your little cousin "boss" you around because you know she's smaller than you and you love her.
4. You love babies.. I love that you made up a song for Kelan "Kelly wubs, Kelly wubs.. KEllllly wubs!"
5. You are a leader and your not afraid to stand up for yourself.. I'm sure that is what you were doing by stabbing half your class with a pencil this year, right???
6. You let me kiss on you and cuddle you even though you say you don't like it.
7. You and Janie can talk on the phone for EVER and laugh and laugh.. who knows what your talking about, but it doesn't matter.. your having fun and I love to hear you guys laugh!
We love you Jocelyn.. you are such a good example for Janie and she loves you so much too! I can't wait to watch you grow up! Happy Birthday!
1. She is the only child I have ever been in a "physical" fight with. I was watching her when my sister was getting her hair cut and she decided to scratch my face off (even drew blood) because I wouldn't let her get out of the van. I just protected myself with my hands and took the punches! We were in her van at the time and so after she was done beating me up she crawled behind the back seat and was really quiet for a really long time. I just sat there to let her get herself back together and pretty soon I heard a little voice say" I'm really sorry aunt Carrie". That is the thing I love the most about you Joc.. you are spunky and sassy but you will always say your sorry in the end. You have a big heart!
2. Your lips.. you definately got those smackers from your Mom!
3. You let your little cousin "boss" you around because you know she's smaller than you and you love her.
4. You love babies.. I love that you made up a song for Kelan "Kelly wubs, Kelly wubs.. KEllllly wubs!"
5. You are a leader and your not afraid to stand up for yourself.. I'm sure that is what you were doing by stabbing half your class with a pencil this year, right???
6. You let me kiss on you and cuddle you even though you say you don't like it.
7. You and Janie can talk on the phone for EVER and laugh and laugh.. who knows what your talking about, but it doesn't matter.. your having fun and I love to hear you guys laugh!
We love you Jocelyn.. you are such a good example for Janie and she loves you so much too! I can't wait to watch you grow up! Happy Birthday!
I have kept this video on my computer since you were little.. I used to watch it over and over because I missed you so much and you lived in Texas at the time. You were the most beautiful baby!!!
1 comment:
Joc wanted me to tell you that you spelled birthday wrong. :) I love the toast video! Toast is still her favorite food in the world. Thanks for being such a great aunt. She's going to have lots of fun memories of you when she grows up!
Post a Comment