Happy Birthday Joey!!







Today is my little brother Joey's birthday! I can't believe he is already 8!! On one hand the time has gone so fast but then again I can't remember life before Joey! He is the only brother out of 4 sisters so life must be hard for Joe BUT he is really the best brother anyone could have! Growing up I always wondered what it would have been like to have a brother and so after 24 years I finally found out! He has met my every expectation and in a lot of ways I'm glad I'm so much older.. I can watch him grow up and I can enjoy it! I love you SO much Joey and hope you have the best birthday EVER!! Here are a few reasons why I love you so much!

1. You are always capturing some gross creature and scaring us with it! I'm almost certain you have discovered a few new species in your very own backyard! I remember one time you even found a lizard skull! How sick is that?? You disapear for hours in the backyard and always come back with something! Life is never dull (or without creepy crawly creatures) with you around!
2. You are so good at school! Your Mom told me once that you are one of the only ones in your class that has never had their card pulled. I'm so proud of you for that!
3. You are so cuddly and even though you won't give me hugs anymore I always know that later on you will sit right next to me on the couch and put your hand on my leg or something.. your a "sneaky" cuddler!
4. You are an army man through and through! I think you have been an army man for every single Halloween and you own just about every army thing possible (I'm sure you could name a few you don't have). I love that about you.. you are just what a boy should be.. a total BOY!
5. I love that you love animals. You always have some lizard, frog, bird or snake you are saving from near death. Someday all those animals will thank you I'm sure!!
6. Most of all I love that we are pretty much the same. I think out of anyone WE have the most similar personalities. I still walk real fast down dark hallways and hate being alone. I don't like a lot of attention and I certainly don't like to be the center of attention! I worry too much and I am probably happiest hanging out with myself. Believe it or not I too used to capture insects in jars and try to save dying birds or hatch eggs I found in the yard.

I love you Joe!! I hope you have the best birthday and I can't wait to celebrate with you!! Go crazy!!!

No comments: