Valentines Day!





























I woke up this morning to the most beautiful roses from my Valentine of over 16 years! We had the kids open their Valentines gifts and then headed out to take Janie to preschool. She had a cute Valentines Day party at school and when I came to pick her up they were all standing out front singing a little Valentines song they leaned. It was adorable! After picking her up me met my sister Katie at Someburros so I could see cute Holly in her Valentines outfit. Then after Ryan got home we went over to the park by our house and had a picnic. It was a little cold outside but we brought jackets and a kite.. we never got the kite up but it was still fun to play and hang out. For dessert I ordered a big cookie from Paradise. Janie loved it and I'm sure we'll be enjoying it for days to come.. it's huge!!! It was another perfect Valentines Day spent with the three loves of my life! I wouldn't have had it any other way! I have been thinking of what Valentines might be my very favorite and I finally decided that it would have to be the one I spent with Ryan in Vegas. We decided on a whim to go to Vegas and we ended up staying in the crapiest hotel because all the casinos were booked!! On Valentines night we went to a sea food restaraunt and after went to the piano bar at The Luxor. It was so fun watching the painist play together and they had a really cool show they did with comedy and everything. It was so much fun.. I hope I never forget it! I also have to say that one of my favorite things growing up was always getting a hand made Valentine from my Dad. It was a tradition I have told Ryan that meant so much to me so I really want him to do it for Janie. He has remembered every year and I hope he will continue doing it for her whole life. Happy Valentines Day everyone... I hope you all had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Ummm, excuse me but I am way too fat for those pictures to be posted! SERIOUSLY!!!