Janie started tennis lessons last week and I finally took some pictures tonight! She is a natural and is going to make us lots of money being a famous tennis player! (I'm kidding, of course!) But, she really is good and seems to really love the sport which is just about the best thing that could ever happen for Ryan .. he went to her lesson tonight and was making plans the whole time about the things he needs to work with her on. I'll leave the tennis coaching to him because I have never even picked up a racket!! It is fun to watch her lessons and to be out in the perfect weather!! I'm hoping Kelan will love golf as much as Janie loves tennis and then I will have the happiest husband on the planet!

2 comments:

The Brown Family said...

She looks so cute! I want to come watch a lesson sometimes.

Kristy Martin said...

How cute is that!