5 things I'm going to do tomorrow....
1. go to Sonic to get a drink
2. change diapers, get 3 people dressed, fed, and entertained.
3. do 3 clients hair at my house
4. finish making Kelans birthday invitations
5. try to FINALLY use the self tanner I bought a week ago (thx Hilary for the recommendation!)
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. fruit
2. drinks from Sonic
*that's about it... I don't snack much
5 places I've lived..
1. Mesa
2. Chandler
3. Scottsdale
4. Cave Creek
5. Gilbert
5 places I've been...
1. San Fransisco
2. Washington DC
3. Texas
4. Utah
5. California, Mexico
5 jobs I've had..
(where do I start???)
1. Express
2. tanning salon
3. Mesa Public Schools
4. bank
5. Insight
on and on and on... but finally and currently: Hair Do
What would I do if I were a billionaire??
make everyone in my family millionaires and travel
No comments:
Post a Comment