My boys!




This is a little late, but I have just had the hardest time coming to terms with the fact that my baby is 11 months old!! He was born last year on Easter Sunday but it was April 8th.. kind of crazy that Easter is so early this year! Anyway, I think at about this point last year you could have driven down my street at around 8:30 pm every night and I would have been out doing curb walks up and down the street for about an hour! I was determined to have Kelan early and he actually came a week late! Kind of funny how those things work! I can't believe how time flies and how fast the baby stage really is! I really cherished every moment Kelan was a tiny baby and if you ask me he is STILL my little baby. I can't stand to hear him cry and I pretty much walk around the entire day holding him. He has a hold on me like I can't explain! I know that I am creating a situation that I might someday regret but for now I don't mind. :)


So, where do I start?? He walks, he says a few words, he loves trucks, balls, and dogs. He is obsessed with me and goes running into Ryan's arms when he walks through the door at the end of the day. He loves to be outside and when he's out there we can't keep rocks or dog food out of his mouth. He is sweet, happy and everything I ever dreamed my little boy would be! We are so blessed!
This song isn't much of a lullaby but I found myself singing it to Kelan almost everynight while I rocked him.. (I just had to add that so I wouldn't ever forget)

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

I love Kelan so much! When I saw the cute new pics of him at the top of your blog I missed him and wanted to be holding him! His warm hands are the best! You are such a great mom and example to me. Both of your kids are lucky to have you! I can't wait for his one year party! Holly will be so excited to be at her favorite buddy's party! Love you Kels!!!