Today is my father-in-laws birthday!! My first memories of you were driving you to the airport on Sundays with Ryan. It was such a fun time to get to talk and hear you and Ryan discuss cars, trucks, rims, whatever!! I love you for so many reasons so here we go...
1. I love that you can fix ANYTHING! It seems like if anything breaks around our house we just kind of throw up our arms and say "call your Dad". It is such a talent and something Ryan is slowly catching on to, but I am so grateful you have taken the time to teach him how to fix cars, and other odd things around the house.
2. You are a good Grampy. My kids love you so much and I am so grateful to have a Grampy for them that will be at all their activities and I'm sure as Kelan grows all of his games. (Janie too)Thankyou for always showing interest in the things they do.
3. You are a good Dad. You have unconditional love for your kids. They are so lucky to have a Dad that will love them and understand them no matter what they do. It is very clear to me and probably most people around you that your kids are #1 in your life. Ryan is such a good Dad and I'm sure it's because he had that example set for him by you.
4. You are so generous with your time. It seems you are always helping someone.. whether it be us with one of our cars, RJ with his, or wiring a house for someone else.. you are always helping others!
5. You are funny and fun to laugh at (I mean WITH!!!!). There is nothing like listening to you and Ryan get in one of your laughing moods.. you guys crack yourselves up!
6. You have a strong testimony of the Gospel and are such a great example to your family. I really find your "story" very inspiring and I admire your strong testimony. Ryan has so often found strength and comfort in knowing that you love the Gospel so much. Thankyou for passing that strength on to him so he could lead our family with the same assurance and love.
7. I love that you love cars and that you passed that love onto Ryan. It is fun listening to you guys discuss hot rods, Harleys, Corvettes.. etc.... just as long as it's a discussion (wink) Well, atleast as long as the Harley is just a discussion!
I love you so much and I cherish all the memories I have with you! You are the best father-in-law and Grampy and I hope you have the best birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment