Happy Birthday Cameron!











Today is my littlest sister Cameron's Birthday! Cameron was the prettiest baby and I loved spending time with her, babysitting when her parents let me :) and I have loved watching her grow up! I love you so much Cameron and I hope you have a wonderful birthday... here are a FEW reasons why I love you...




1. You handle being the only girl in the same age group with a bunch of crazy boys so well! If they play tag, you play.. kick ball, you play.. whatever it is you are always down for some fun and totally can handle yourself!




2. You have such a cute laugh and smile. I love to hear you tell stories because you are laughing and smiling the whole time. You find humor in life and that is something I hope you continue doing your whole life!




3. You say you are totally into boy things but when I go in your room it is pink and full of pretty girl things! I love that you are well rounded!




4. You love your brother. You have always looked out for Joey and you are such a good big sister to him.




5. You are so good at sports! It seems like whenever I see you I hear that you are playing basketball, soccer, tennis.. the great thing is that you are good at all of them!!! Go Cameron!




6. You are sweet and have a good heart. I love this most about you! You are always kind to others and making sure they are happy and having fun! Thankyou for being such a good aunt to Janie and Kelan.. not many kids get to grow up with their aunts and uncles and so our family is just that much more lucky and special!




I love you Cameron! I know you will have fun today because you always do.. I hope you feel special because YOU ARE!!!

No comments: