As you can see by the time of this post I'm really NOT feeling that much better! My face is swollen from the sinus infection, my teeth hurt to the point that I think thyey might just fall out and my nose is still not in working order. BUT I can look on the bright side of most things and say that this cold has been pretty good for my diet.. I can't taste a thing and then there is the whole teeth thing.. therefore I haven't eaten much more than fruit for days. I can now sympathize with my little ones and their on and off again "fruit diet" for the past two weeks. I can only hope that they weren't THIS miserable considering I drug them to Disneyland for 14 hours. They were such troopers and now I can understand why the tears at the happiest place on earth! (cutest pics and post to come!) Anyway, I suppose me and this blog we actually DO need eachother. It's a good way for me to vent when I can't sleep and I'm waiting for the Tylenol I just took to kick in. It will also keep the memory alive of the plague that hit the Schmitz home in 2008! I am so SO glad preschool is almost over and I'm considering taking a year or so off of going to church ;) and just staying in my house... this sickness has been a freakin monster and I'm SO over it!!!!
p.s. if it weren't for my favorite blogs to read and help me forget my miseries I think i would be so much worse right now. Hilarry, you have helped me realize that there is a bright sunny day with a Sonic drink and Katie's pool in my near future and thanks for the picture of Patrick... ahhh :) Katie, Jon made me cry tonight and I think it was the straw that broke the camels back.. crying usually makes me feel worse but tonight I think it cleared my sinuses a little! Megan, how is it that one can be so freakin cute all the time!!! I mean seriously, you have the best life in sunny Long Beach! I'm only hoping for the days of blogging about picnics and the zoo will return! I refuse to give this cold ONE MORE DAY of my life! Z pack PLEASE start working!!!! Goodnight!
1 comment:
Holy Cow!! I think you may have beat me on that time! I hope you feel 100% soon. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment