Mothers Day picnic











These are the days I hope I imprinted enough in my mind so I can remember every detail forever!! Janie's preschool class had a little picnic for all the Mom's at the park. Janie was so excited and even kept secret the gift she had made for me. I dropped Kelan off at Aunt Katie's house so I could spend some alone time with Janie. When I got to the park Janie took my blanket and layed it on the grass for me and then placed an umbrella to shade me from the sun. She then had me sit under the umbrella and she fanned me with a fan she had made. It was too adorable to see all the Moms getting fanned! She then brought me a plate of food shich included pretzels, muffins, fruit and watermellon. We ate together and then she gave me my gift which was a picture of her and a journal she had decorated, flowers she had made out of tissue paper and a bookmark she had colored. It was so special and I am going to keep it forever!! We ended the picnic with the kids singing to us and reading a story. It was a fun day and Janie made it so special for me. She kept saying "Mom, did you LOVE the picnic??" Of course my answer was "yes!!".

No comments: