Janie's dance recital
















Janie finally got to showcase her moves on the big stage on Saturday! Ryan even got to do a dance with her.. he has been going for the past two months to dance class every Thursday night.. such a good Dad!! . It was so much fun watching all the dances at the recital and of course Janie did great! Janie's class danced to Bibbidu bobbidy boo and they even got to hold "real magic wands!" Janie was hoping she wouldn't turn anyone into any sort of an animal when she was holding hers :) When we first got there Katie was walking up at the same time and Janie said to me "I don't think she recognizes me!! She thinks I'm Cinderella!!" I asked her if she was nervous afterward and she said "no?? why would i be nervous?? it was only a little scary when the lights were off". She also wondered why we didn't throw flowers to her while she was on the stage?? I'll have to remember that for next time!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

and she was the prettiest Cinderella ever!! I was so proud of her up there, oh yeah, and Ryan too!!!