Happy birthday Westin!!











Today is my nephew Westin's birthday! I got to spend almost the entire day with him and so I never got around to doing this post! It was so nice to get to spend some alone time with him today because it reconfirmed the things I love most about him! I love you estin and I hope you had the best day!




1. I love that you look just like your Mom but you act like your Dad, walk like your Dad, and have so many of the same mannerisms as your Dad! You are the perfect mix!




2. I love that you are a total boy but that you will still play house and take Dexter with you everywhere you go. I loved listening to you and Janie play house and you be the Dad and her the honey.




3. I love that you are sweet! You are so gentle with Kelan. He will look up to you as he gets bigger and I know you will be a good example!




4. I love that you were so excited for it to be your birthday! You told everyone we ran into, made us sing happy birthday to you a million times and asked about every 5 minutes if your party was starting yet! All things I love about 6 year olds! You can be so excited you just can't contain it! So cute!




5. You are a total Mommas boy! I can completely relate since I have one of those at home. It is a special bond that only Moms and sons can have and I would never have undersytood it beofre but i know that it will always be there. Your Mom loves you so much and would do anything for you in the whole world!




In fact... we all love you Westin! You are so fun to be around.. I love being your aunt and I know that Janie loves her Westin! I hope you had the best birthday!! We miss you but we are so glad we got to celebrate your birthday with you! We love you!

No comments: