
Last night for FHE I planned a "special" dinner for my fam. I set the table with a table cloth which Janie thought was just "so pretty"... too bad it was green and for a round table and left over from her birthday party about 3 years ago!! Anyway, I had them all sit at the table and I dumped spaghetti and garlic bread on the table cloth. The look on their faces was priceless! They just all sat and looked at me and kept saying "what are you doing?" I told them that the rules were we couldn't use napkins or silverware. Ryan had the hardest time and was completely grossed out but Janie loved it. Kelan eats this was every night so it wasn't anything special to him and I have to admit I was a little grossed out myself. We had fun eating though and I think Janie will remember it forever. We had our lesson and then for our treat we headed to Circle K and let the kids pick out whatever treat they wanted. (too bad our kids do this on almost a daily basis!!) We had such a good night and such a fun FHE! It was a fun change from our usual lesson and duck duck goose!
2 comments:
Such a fun idea! I'll have to try that sometime. Wait, I could just dump mine on the floor because that is where every meal of Holly's ends up anyway!
Carrie, I am so excited to hear from you! I think about you all the time and wonder how you are, your kids are so cute, and what a fun mom you are. I am going to definantly try the spaghetti thing my boys would absolutly love it. I would love to keep in touch, my e-mail is ryangunnell@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment