Rockstar






Janie has been in dance now for 2 years.This year she made the team so she will be in performances at football games and parades.. next year even the Suns games! She is so cute to watch and is doing so good learning the dance. The song that is playing is the song to the dance she is learning and let me tell you.. it is a treat to get to watch her sing and perform it. She does it with quite the attitude! Tonight I dropped her off and Ryan picked her up so when they got home she can running in so excited that she won the drill up and she also is the only person that can do a cartwheel! (She learned that all by herself just today.. except I can't forget to mention that Madalyn and Taylor spent days helping her learn to do one this summer at the beach!) She also can finally almost do the splits! Only a couple inches to go and she will have that down as well! Janie loves to dance.. and we love watching her!

2 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Are you kidding me? She is so stinkin cute Carrie! Little Rockstar for sure. Your house looks darling- but then again I love green...MY WHOLE HOUSE IS GREEN!
Fun peaking in on you...

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

ps- we were at your ward a couple weeks ago for Kristy's little babies' blessing. I should have been looking for you!