Frito Lay


Goodbye Frito Lay chips!! I hardly buy chips because I'm just not a big fan but I bought them this week at Costco for the kids and Ryan to go with sandwiches. And of course since they were from Costco it was the big huge bag! Anyway, tonight I was doing my nutritionist clients hair and she always gives me great nutritional facts.. tonight's recommendation was to throw away any Frito Lay brand chips. The reason: they have directly linked Frito Lay chips to causing cancer. She says that in the next couple weeks we will hear more about it but supposedly Frito Lay puts something in their chips and too much of that ingredient that causes cancer and they are now being sued for millions. Her other recommendation is to drink soda with Splenda in it instead of aspartame. Aspartame has been linked to cancer as well and is just really bad for you. So, there you go, I'll step off my soap box now.

1 comment:

Truly and Shane said...

no stay on the soap box! I want updates everytime you see this woman!!!!!!