New favorite thing


I bought a few of those canvas cube boxes at Target a few weeks ago on sale thinking that I could for sure use them somewhere...and now I've found the perfect place! I set them out every day and as the day goes on I put Janie's left out toys in the pink box and Kelan's in the blue. At the end of the day I have them help me put their toy bin away in their room. It has really helped me a ton because I get SO sick of picking up toys and getting after them to pick them up all day. With these cute boxes I am now only doing it once a day and my house is staying clean and ready to be bought! I even bought a tan one to go in my van so I can throw things in it and then just have to carry in the bin and unload all my junk at one time. Just thought I'd share... :)

No comments: