This was our favorite exhibit.. the poop exhibit. This happens to be black bear poop Janie and Kelan are standing by, yum
I love the scared face Janie is making
Go to a museum?? Well that's what we did Saturday. Ryan and I took the kids to a museum on downtown Mesa.. I'm sure everyone has been there but I don't remember the name. It was actually really fun and the kids loved it. There were tons of dinosaurs and fun stuff to look at. Kelan loved the dinosaurs and would go "wow" and make this very "wow" face. Janie loved panning for gold. Ryan and I decided we could make it our full time job to pan for gold. We were pretty good at it and walked away with a pretty good size bag full ;)Too bad we found out that it wasn't real! After the museum we took the kids to lunch at Ted's. One of our favorite fast food restaurants, especially during ASU football season! We then went to check out some model homes to get ideas for our new house. It was a fun day ending with dinner at our house with Katie, Jon, Holly, and little Travis. We played Wii and made peanut butter smores. I only wish every Saturday could be so much fun....
This is Ryan at Teds not wanting me to take his picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment