Janie is so lucky to have her little friend Annica in her same preschool class this year. They are pretty inseparable and have a great time together. I asked Janie the other day if she has other friends at school and she said "yes, we (her and Annica) decided that Shawn could play with us today." Hmm.. not quite sure I like that she has to decide if others can play with her but whatever.. we'll work on that one! And then last night she was helping me make dinner and she told me "Mom, there is this boy Michael at school and he spits when he talks". I had to hold back my laughter and asked "what do you mean, he spits on you??" Janie, "no, spit comes out on my face when he talks and it is so gross, I don't like to talk to him." Me, "Did you tell him that he spits when he talks?" She answers, "no, I would never want to hurt his feelings!" Ryan: "next time he talks to you, tell Michael, say it don't spray it!" Wait, NO.. don't listen to your Dad!!! Anyway, relief!! She isn't mean at school! I saw poor Michael today.. hopefully he will grow out of the spitting when he talks thing or he's doomed! Anyway, these pictures are of her and her friend Annica. They have matching dresses and coordinated a day to be twins at school. We just love Annica and are so glad her and Janie are friends!
Friends
Janie is so lucky to have her little friend Annica in her same preschool class this year. They are pretty inseparable and have a great time together. I asked Janie the other day if she has other friends at school and she said "yes, we (her and Annica) decided that Shawn could play with us today." Hmm.. not quite sure I like that she has to decide if others can play with her but whatever.. we'll work on that one! And then last night she was helping me make dinner and she told me "Mom, there is this boy Michael at school and he spits when he talks". I had to hold back my laughter and asked "what do you mean, he spits on you??" Janie, "no, spit comes out on my face when he talks and it is so gross, I don't like to talk to him." Me, "Did you tell him that he spits when he talks?" She answers, "no, I would never want to hurt his feelings!" Ryan: "next time he talks to you, tell Michael, say it don't spray it!" Wait, NO.. don't listen to your Dad!!! Anyway, relief!! She isn't mean at school! I saw poor Michael today.. hopefully he will grow out of the spitting when he talks thing or he's doomed! Anyway, these pictures are of her and her friend Annica. They have matching dresses and coordinated a day to be twins at school. We just love Annica and are so glad her and Janie are friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
carrie, Janie is so cute how fun to have such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment