I just couldn't do it!!!




I promised myself that I was done doing birthday blogs once I hit everyone in one year.. I'm done now, but I just can't let today go without saying happy birthday to my Momma! Thank you for loving my kids and Ryan. I can't tell you how much this means to me! Thank you for all you have done for our family! You know you will always have a room in our basement!;) I love you Mom...to the moon and back!

Because today is my Mom's birthday Katie and I loaded up my van and drove up to bring Sprinkles cupcakes to my Mom for her birthday. It was actually a peaceful trip considering we had two 18 month olds, a 4 year old and newborn! It was fun seeing my Mom on her birthday and she loved showing off her gradnkids all around her school. While she was off having Janie perform dances and making Holly giggle I got to entertain her class. They informed me that she is their most favorite teacher ever! I told them that I was her most favorite daughter ever... ;) It was a fun day!

No comments: