Picture Day

Notice how she is "lovingly" choking her brother in this picture!



Today is Janie's preschool pictures. Thought I'd sneak in a few of my own! Oh and don't be fooled by this cute face ... so far today her and her brother have dumped an entire box of cereal on the carpet, made me fall off the treadmill by pushing the emergency off button, and fought over the same balloon which I finally popped! It's going to be a beautiful day!!! ps.. notice her blue nails?? We went and got a pedicure on Sunday (yes, i know breakers!!) and she picked blue. Since then she tells me "I just love how my nails look when I point at things!" So, I suppose the blue nails with a flower on each thumb and polka dots on all her other fingers are worth it. ;)As long as she feels pretty!!

No comments: