My favorite song and my favorite guy..Kid Rock ;)


I really miss blogging but something has to give!! We close on the 29th and then there's all the Halloween parties and then finally... silence! I promise when that happens I will update my blog! I just wanted to share my favorite song at the moment with all of you! It makes me happy, feel in love and I can't wait for Taylor Swift's new cd to come out November 11th! Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

kanowfaminca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kanowfaminca said...

I love that song!! I can't wait for the album- now that Kenny's album came out I need someting else to be excited for. This picture a little freaked me out. I am glad you clarified that Kid Rock was your favorite guy and not Evan!!! I certainly wasn't Ryan! BTW- you looked very cute for your favorite guy! I am glad you guys had fun!

Schmitz Family said...

Is ryan ever my favorite guy??? just kidding!! I know.. we were all so nervous we just jumped in wherever and then realized later we were by the wrong guys! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Hilarry said...

I LOVE that song!!! I have been listening to it every day. So cute!