April 8, 2009













Today is my favorite little man in the whole world's birthday. He stole my heart from the minute I saw him and he continues to do so every single day. He is sweet, stubborn, difficult, generous, loving and gives the best kisses in the whole world. I adore him! I always will. Today I woke up with him next to me and like every morning as soon as he sees me wake up he gives me a big hug and says "mommy".. like he hasn't seen me in years. He loves me. We made a special breakfast for him.. his favorite waffles and strawberries and Janie and I sang happy birthday to him a million times. His eyes would light up each time. We left pretty early and met Aunt Katie, Holly and Travis at the zoo.. Kelans choice of course!! We spent a long, long time looking at the tigers and lions that I know decided to come out to say hello to Kelan because they are his favorite and of all the times we've been to the zoo they have done nothing but sleep. The highlight of the day had to be the baboons. They put on quite a show for us. I was so glad I could get away with that they were dancing. It was completely embarassing and so funny Katie and I cried! O almost forgot.. this little squirrel followed us through the whole zoo and would get close enough to touch. WWe ate lunch, blew out candles, opened presents and my kids slept the whole way home. It was perfect! I love you Kelly.. i will no matter what, forever and forever. I hope you have a happy life and I will do whatever i can to make it that way for you, I promise. xoxox

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Happy Happy Day Kelan! We love you so much and knew you would come around to loving us too. :-) You are so sweet, perfectly adorable, and the perfect Kelan for our family! We love you!

*now tell your mom to take that ugly picture of me off the blog!*