Last night Ryan took Janie on a special date. It was so cute because she started getting ready for her date at about 9 in the morning!! She wore dress up heels and a dress she chose herself. She insisted on wearing mascara and hoop earrings. Can I just say that I already know I am in for it when she is a teenager!! Of course Ryan had a fabulous night planned just for his Janie. They went to a little Mexican food restaurant in Cave Creek that we love. It has a pond in the middle and ducks and geese that you can feed. She sat next to him at the table and they colored, talked and laughed. After dinner they went over to the little cowboy town and walked around and looked in shops. As they were walking by the shops a lady came running out and asked Ryan if he had a camera because she just thought they looked so cute and should have a picture. Janie told her that she was on a date with her Daddy. They got ice cream and then headed home. Before bed I heard Ryan tell Janie that he had such a great time on their date and they should do it again very soon.
Date night
Last night Ryan took Janie on a special date. It was so cute because she started getting ready for her date at about 9 in the morning!! She wore dress up heels and a dress she chose herself. She insisted on wearing mascara and hoop earrings. Can I just say that I already know I am in for it when she is a teenager!! Of course Ryan had a fabulous night planned just for his Janie. They went to a little Mexican food restaurant in Cave Creek that we love. It has a pond in the middle and ducks and geese that you can feed. She sat next to him at the table and they colored, talked and laughed. After dinner they went over to the little cowboy town and walked around and looked in shops. As they were walking by the shops a lady came running out and asked Ryan if he had a camera because she just thought they looked so cute and should have a picture. Janie told her that she was on a date with her Daddy. They got ice cream and then headed home. Before bed I heard Ryan tell Janie that he had such a great time on their date and they should do it again very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I just say how happy I am that you are back to blogging! :-) What a fun night for Janie and Ryan! She'll remember it forever!
Post a Comment