Kelan loooved his cake! I loved the bakery that custom made it for me per my very specific instructions!! Kelly sat and stared at it with his mouth watering forever. When he finally got to eat it he used a fork and dug right in. Forget a piece.. he wanted the whole thing!
I'm so glad i captured this face! Kelan was really bent out of shape that he had to wait to open his presents. He makes this face all the time and is pretty famous for it. I want to squeeze it and kiss it!
Kelan actually blew out his candle on his own! So big!!
Saturday we had Kelan's 2nd birthday party. I had so much fun going out searching for lion "roar" party stuff. It was much easier than I thought it was going to be! Kelly loooves lions. They are his favorite animal, favorite toy to play with and he will pretend to be a lion all day long. So, naturally we had to have a lion party. I stayed up late Friday night and decorated for the party and so when Kelan woke up he was soo excited to see all the "roar" stuff. It was so cute because he actually realized that it was his special day. We ate pizza (Kelan's favorite food) and played games and opened loads of presents. It was such a fun day and I am so grateful to my family who drove hours (because traffic was horrendous) up here to celebrate with us. My favorite moment of the party was when we were all singing happy birthday to Kelan. He had the cutest smile and I could tell he was so just so happy. It made me cry. My little boy.. 2 already! I know it is not going to get easier watching the years fly by and my kids get older. I just love them both so much and cherish the time I have with them now while they are little. I love you my children of the corn!!!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment