Janie has a tendency to get obsessed with tv shows and then wants to spend all night acting out and recreating them while we videotape her. First it was iCarly. She would begin with "I'm Janie" then Kelan says "I'm Kelan" and together they say "and this is iJanie.com." They then act out a similar but maybe not as funny show. We have countless videos of them doing this show. Well, lately her obsession has changed and she is now "Janie, the jungle girl." She begs us to take her on walks and look for snakes, lizards and any wild animals we can find, capture them and then hold them while she talks about them. We have yet to capture one wild animal (I can't imagine why!!) and so she resorted to the little plastic animals Kelan collects. Tonight as I put her to bed and she was saying her nightly prayers I wished I had the video camera rolling. With her arms folded she begged and pleaded for all the "dangered animals" to please.. PLEASE not die and be safe and have babies and live forever". She especially wanted to ask that "the pandas don't get dangered because they are soo beautiful and cute with their black and white spots and it would be so sad if they weren't on this earth for us to look at." She also asked that "please bless the crocodiles that they will be more nice so that they won't be so lonely and be able to have more friends." Who knows Janie.. maybe your prayers will get answered and humans and crocodiles will live peacefully as friends forever. Love this sweet girl and her very adorable requests from above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment