Since Wednesday I was able to keep my niece and nephew Holly and Travis while Katie and Jon went to Nashville. I loved it so much.. we had so much fun. I loved getting to spend more time with them. Since we moved I don't get to see them as much as I would like. Holly is so sweet and smart and she is such a good helper. I loved getting to cuddle her at night and wake up to her running to have me hold her. She really is a sweet little girl always looking out for her brother. Travis is the happiest baby I have ever known. He is always smiling, laughing and so easy going. I'm so proud of the Mom Katie is.. she is doing such a great job with her kids. They are so close and I don;t know how she does it but whatever you are doing Katie.. keep on. I'm not going to lie though.. we had our moments. Mostly a result of Kelan being mad about something. Poor Kelan had a rough couple days sharing me and his toys. We really had a Kelan boot camp going on. We will be working on it but today he is back to sweet as ever, now if only I can figure out how to make him never have to be around other kids.. hmm. Janie was my biggest helper. I could not have done it without her. I miss them all and my house is very sad and quiet without the happy faces. Thank you Katie and Jon for the Miranda tshirt and CD. If I were a boy, i would marry her and don't tell but I have slept in the shirt every night since you gave it to me.. love her!

Kelan and Holly spent almost the whole day outside riding bikes and coloring. We ate lunch outside, we played in the hose and more. I wish I had pictures from one night when all the kids were running through the hose, even Travie. They were laughing and having so much fun. It was my favorite night.


This was MTV dance party night. All the kids (minus Travis) danced to Miley.. well, lets just be honest.. we all did! It was so much fun. Holly had great hand moves, Kelly acrobatics and Janie won the award for most dramatic and creative with her close to stripper moves but not quite and where in the world did she learn to dance like that anyway!!





Long story BUT for 2 days I had been getting after the kids for picking the flowers outside. They insisted they weren't.. my response " oh, they are just magically disappearing!" Then I woke up to find this.. a rabbit eating the flowers. It was one of those moments you want to cry because you should have just trusted your kids. When the kids woke up I apologized. So sorry littles.. I love you!

Loved how every morning all the kids would sit on the couch and watch cartoons. I miss my early mornings with Travis. He is the most cuddly, soft, happy baby i have ever known. I would have 20 more babies if they would all be like Travis!



To make things go more smoothly I ironed and laid out all the kids clothes the night before. Set out sippy cups and made snack baggies. Let me tell you..no way I could have done it without a lot of organization.

Holly and Kelan spent hours playing together in the playroom.. they really will be such great cousins once they grow up.. I just know it!

1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

you are so sweet! Thank you SO much for loving my kids the way they do. I couldn not have left them if I didn't know they were being loved so much. They had so much fun, I know because Holly keeps telling me about it. She told me how you would do her hair and she would take it out...what a stinker! I want to watch yours so plan a trip!! I love that our kids have each other for cousins. They are going to have the best years playing and growing up together. I love you sissy...thanks again for everything! the pics are so cute! I'll show them to Holly tomorrow. I love you! And don't worry, your Miranda obsession secret is safe with me.