


Mom, we live right behind that big hotel! That is the view from the end of the pier looking at HB.
I have been coming to CA since I was 16 with Ryan's family and on my own family vacations. We have stayed on Newport Beach most of those vacations and visited Huntington Beach Main street almost every year. Still, I had never walked down to the end of the pier or eaten at the Ruby's on the pier!! So, we rode our bikes over to the pier and walked to the end and ate at Ruby's. J and k loved looking in all of the fisher mans buckets to see what they had caught all down the pier. We sat on the second level at Ruby's and watched for dolphins out the window. Our view was spectacular! I'm hoping this was my first of many walks down the HB pier!
No comments:
Post a Comment