I am lucky. I don't want to jinx myself but I am. I'm lucky. I can't think of very many things I have ever wanted and not gotten. I have the best family. I have the best friends. I have cute kids. I have a good life. I don't know why I'm so lucky!!
Last week I met one of the four people I know in the whole state of California at The Spectrum mall in Irvine. It was so nice to see a familar face and especially see Megan. We worked together at Hair Do for years in Gilbert then she moved to Long Beach about seven years ago. I was always so happy when we worked at the same time. She is just one of those people who makes everything fun. It was so good to see her and he cutest kids ever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment