(I didn't get any more pictures of the fun night but this one is of the kids helping the adults play Gestures)
Friends
When we first moved to Scottsdale I remember feeling the same way I have felt here. Lonely. I missed having friends or family close. After school started I met some of the nicest girls and made some really great friends. Some that I know I will have for life. I am so grateful for those friends. They helped make me happy when Ryan was gone and I have some of the best memories with them. I knew I would make friends again here in HB but it is happening faster than I thought for sure. Sarah, the girl who took the adorable picture on the header of my blog, was introduced to me through Megan, a friend I've had for years. After the photo session Sarah was so nice to keep in touch and to invite me to do things. This is who I met at Chikfila yesterday. Sarah has 3 kids. Two girls and one boy. After Chikfila she invited us to her house for a little Mexican fiesta with some other friends of theirs. It was so much fun eating, playing games and watching my kids run wild with all the other kids their age. I am so grateful for girls like Sarah and the girls in Scottsdale that went outside their circles and invited the new girl to hang out. For sure I have learned a lesson and will remember to be the same way when I see a new girl with no friends yet. So remember how I said I am lucky? I told you so!!

(I didn't get any more pictures of the fun night but this one is of the kids helping the adults play Gestures)
(I didn't get any more pictures of the fun night but this one is of the kids helping the adults play Gestures)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
kelly's smile is priceless. i hope these nice girls know how thankful your sister is that they have been so kind.
Post a Comment