Exhibit A: In this cute little house lives the niece of the very famous (never heard of him but have seen his footprints on the floor of a coffee shop around the corner) surfer named Robert August. She has two sons. They both teach surf lessons in Newport and she runs the Robert August surf shop somewhere here in Huntington Beach. She is the sweetest lady and I talk to her all the time. She has given me a ton of advice on living in Huntington. She checks on me, I watch her through my window. Her life seems exciting. She drives a big van and is always unloading surf boards and her sons are always entertaining coming and going with their cute girlfriends. Just call me what I am!! The nosey neighbor peering out my blinds.
Exhibit B: This house is a little harder to figure out. Are they coming or going? It has a Sold sign on it when we moved in and it's gone now but I never see people going in and out. Only worker type people. I'm pretty sure they are remodeling. So.. this house is to be continued.
Exhibit C: This van that looks totally like a child molester van and it scared me for a few days before I figured it out. This van is always parked outside my fron yard. Total eyesore. It belongs to my next door neighbor Marilyn, like Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn with the peach tree. She brought me peaches the first day we moved in. I talk to her almost daily as well. She is really sweet and surfs every day and loves to tell me about the surf (this means the size of the waves, here they don't call them waves, its surf). She also loves farmers markets, like me and tells me which ones are having the best produce weekly. Back to the scary van. It really isn't so scary. In the back she carries her surf board, not stolen children. I now love seeing the van parked out front. It means Marilyn with the peach tree is home and coming over shortly to tell me about the surf.
I know a lot more people on my street but how psycho would I really be if I walked down the street taking pictures?!
p.s. I'm just really bored and missing Ryan.. not that psycho!!
No comments:
Post a Comment