Janie bug,
This year, just like last, I am your room Mom at school!! Shawn's Mom and I were both chosen last night at the back to school night by the other parents and we are already planning your school parties, field trips and lots of other fun stuff!! I know it seems like a silly thing to be excited about but to me it is important. Some titles I have waited my whole life for.
Love,
your Mom and your room Mom :)
This year, just like last, I am your room Mom at school!! Shawn's Mom and I were both chosen last night at the back to school night by the other parents and we are already planning your school parties, field trips and lots of other fun stuff!! I know it seems like a silly thing to be excited about but to me it is important. Some titles I have waited my whole life for.
Love,
your Mom and your room Mom :)
1 comment:
SO CUTE! MISS THAT LITLE BUG!
Post a Comment