Hey shorty, it's yur birfday!!





































Where do I even start?! Today is my little sister Katie's birthday! I am SO lucky to have the best little sis in the whole world and I love her so much! Katie, you are one of my very best friends and I can't think of anyone else that I can spend hours with and always have some sort of a new adventure and ALWAYS walk away laughing! I'm going to save the best part for the why I love yous BUT I really just want you to know that I LOVE you... I am so thankful you are my sister. So.. sissy, here are just a few of the reasons why i love you!!!!





1. You are freakin hilarious!! There isn't a movie, song or joke that you can't turn into some sort of a one liner or reinact. I am so blessed to be one of the few people that has seen you do the cheerleaders from snl and even better, the armpit girl. I don't think there is ANYONE on this planet that has made me laugh harder than you.





2. We just travel good together and you know that's important!! I won't mention specific trips BUT you know which ones they were.. horrible, we got stranded, tuned out and even so we laughed the whole way home. Or how about the times we drove all the way to Texas and took turns reading to eachother out of a book.. I think we finished the whole book on the way there?? "G'day ladies" HELLO!! Mapqwest is our BFF and I love how you have it all mapped out.. because of you I have a constant craving for chicken and waffles. You always know the best places to shop, eat and I will forever miss our garment district shopping spree's! Whoe else can I coun on to share my love for Eminem and who else counld even begin to understand how he is just sad and hurt and damaged and all he needs is our love??? I can't wait for our girls trip in June!!!




3. You are so pretty! I will always be jealous of your perfect bob! There are few people that I can go to for fashion advice and will really know what they are talking about... you are my #1! Can I just add that you are the only grown adult that I know who actually cries when they get their hair done and it isn't what they wanted??? remember your layers?? do you still have your NOTEBOOK of color pictures I don't think i remember what color Faith Hills hair is!!! also, I promise you look NOTHING like Tori Spelling.. as long as i look nothing like the fat Dixie Chick!!!! You promised!!!




4. "and now a little about me!" I don't know how many people can look back into their childhoods and remember their best memories being with their sisters!! You have made me laugh the whole way.. it's been quite a ride for us 3 but I know that no matter what me, you and Jen have been able to be strong for eachother. We are so lucky to have eachother.. I feel like it's a bond that will never be duplicated or broken.




5. so, i just asked Ryan what his favorite memory of you is and he mentioned two.. the first being how he doesn't remember you wearing anything but leotards when we were first dating and the 2nd I won't embarrass you by writing on this blog.. but it has something to do with a certain noise you made!!! oh, he also told me to tell you to watch out for marshmallows in your hot chocolate!!




6. You are such a good Mom! I see you strive every single day to do the best job you can and it pays off.. Holly is the sweetest baby girl ever. She is so lucky to have you for her Mom!




7. you have such a strong testimony of the gospel. You didn't have much to go on from the beginning but most people would never know that.. you are such a good person always striving to do the right thing.




8. you are so stubborn and that has been such a good thing because you know how to get what you want! You are just like Mom in this way.. you are strong! When you set your mind to do something you almost always get it. I am so proud of all your accomplishments!




9. you are smart and brave.. the brave part is a bit much for me but I still envy it!! I will never forget our college days.. hello, could you just stop raising your hand!!! I don't know many people who would offer to give a talk or sing in Sacrament meeting! I think I am always more nervous than you!!!!




10. I could go on and on with all of our funny memories but I guess if somebody asked me to say the one thing i love most about you it would have to be... that you are just one of those people that makes whoever you are around feel good just because they are with you. I can always count on my phone ringing at 7:30 am every morning with a sweet little "hello, how was your night?" or how you can just tell when somethings not right with me. There isn't a single person (besides Jen) who can understand me like you.. I know we chose to be sisters and I can't tell you how lucky I feel to be yours! I love you so much Katie.. I will forever be your biggest cheerleader and no matter what I will always love you! Happy Birthday! Now will you come home please.. I'm starting to feel claustrophobic!!!!!




























1 comment:

The Brown Family said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words! We have had some freakin hilarious times! I couldn't have asked for two better big sisters! I love you! Thanks for a great 28 years!!!