Today we went to see the Reflections of Christ exhibit at the Visitors Center. It was just as amazing as I had heard it would be BUT what suprised me the most was that Janie LOVED it!! She would sit and stare at the pictures for such a long time and would ask questions. She went back over and over again to the one of Jesus on the cross. She just could not get over it. Mine had to be Mary and Joseph in the stable and the one where Jesus was walking on water.
So, for anyone who hasn't been to see the exhibit yet I highly recommend you go before it is over.. I think just after Easter.
Well, we're off to enjoy the beautiful weather... we have a busy last two days of spring break! My Mom came home early from her vacation in Mexico to spend some time with her grandkids before she's back to teaching so tomorrow we are going to the zoo with my her and then Janie is staying the night at her house.. a night of fun for her and some alone time for us (and Kelan :) I hope everyone has a beautiful Easter and I can't wait to read all your blogs afterward!!
No comments:
Post a Comment